2012年8月18日星期六

Homemade roast eggplant


I like to eat eggplant . I will miss it very much that if I do not eat it still one week . One summer , every day I begged my mother cook eggplant for me , when autumn came , I found one of my home's dish ( we always use it fill the eggplants , plastic product ) of dyed black . Mother said " The eggplant skin is fading " . Oh , my god ! My gutis able to or not dyed black ?!


Ingredients :

450g eggplant
1 green pepper
1 red pepper
1 green onion
4 cloves garlic


Condiment :

1 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp dark soy sauce
1/4 tbsp vinegar
1/4 tbsp salt
1/4 essence of chicken
1.5 tbsp starch
a few drops of sesame oil
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil


Flavor : savoury and soft slippery



Directions :



























1、Peel eggplant and cut into large pieces . Cut green and red peppers into small pieces . Chop garlic and ginger . Mixed together in a bowl , set aside .






























2、Heat 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat , cook and stir eggplants until it becomes golden . Remove the eggplant and keep the oil in the skillet .























3、Add green onion and 1/2 garlic to the remaining oil ; Cook until the smell comes out ; Add fried eggplants and peppers , mixed well .
















4、Add the marinade , quick stir .
















5、Add the remaining garlic , sprinkle sesame oil . Serve hot .


Experience : The eggplant richly contain vitamin B , vitamin E and vitamin P , it is the world of one of the few purple vegetables , and because of its good quality and low price and favored by people like . Often eat eggplant can protect and control blood vessels , and prevention and control the gastric cancer , and will be anti-aging as well . The most suitable for those person , whose skin often growth prickly and furuncle . So you can not miss the eggplant !

没有评论:

发表评论