2012年8月25日星期六

The soup stewed with canned tuna and kimchi


Spring is coming , I found that are the winter preserved a few kimchi in the crock , the weather stares getting warm , kimchi fermentation with a little of the sour taste . How to do ? Ah , I remember mother-in-law told me before , that have a little sour tasty kimchi is the most suitable for made soup to eat . I decided to act at once , in the husband suggestion went down and brought a canned tuna , ready to do " the soup stewed with canned tuna and kimchi "!


Ingredient :

1 canned tuna ( Korean food supermarket have sales )
40g kimchi
1 green pepper
1/4 onion
1 tofu
2 tbsp vegetable oil
600ml water
15g garlic


Flavor : vinegar-pepper , tasty and refreshing


Directions :
















1、Green onion sliced , onion and green pepper cut into strips , kimchi cut into parks , garlic chopped , the tofu cut into small pieces , set aside .
















2、Heat the vegetable oil until to 60% , add the garlic , fry out fragrance . Add kimchi stir-fried evenly .
















3、When the kimchi softening , add water ( If you like to eat hot , and you have a lot of picked kimchi soup , you'd better add kimchi soup ). I add 300ml water and 300ml kimchi soup .

























4、Turn to high heat until boiling , add onion green onion , and canned tuna , mix well , add tofu , stew all 2 minutes , sever hot .( Note :do not froce mix , that will cracking the tuna .)




Experience : The kimchi is the essence of south Korean food culture , now have confirmed that is has :help digestion , prevent constipation , prevent cell aging , cholesterol lowing , anti-tumor etc , function . My husband is very like Korean food , because he has working is Korea before , this dish is his guide me make it .He taste , and said the tastes authentic , I am very happy when I heard that . And then thanks for him with he brings my good fortune as I can eat to Koreaauthentic food .

Emphasis : 1、Kimchi must fermentation to acid ; 2、You'd better buy the canned tuna which one special use to do kimchi soup . ( Don't understand Korean , can see the picture below .)






没有评论:

发表评论