2012年8月17日星期五

Stir-fried celery with vermicelli


This is a China dish , Chinese name is "芹菜炒粉". The celery are rich in fiber and rich in nutrition , nonetheless I didn't like to eat start from I was young . I like to eat the vermicelli very much , no matter use which cooking methods to cook . One day , my mother stir-fried celery and vermicelli together , oh I don't know how to taste ? But , dish is very savoury , after when I tasted . Since then I began to like celery ...


Ingredient :

150g celery
100g lean pork
1 green onion
a handful vermicelli
2 tbsp grated fresh ginger root


Condiment :

1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp cooking wine
1/3 tbsp salt
1/3 essence of chicken
1/2 tbsp sugar
1/4 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp vegetable oil



Flavor : insipidly and savoury



Directions :
















1、Boil the vermicelli for 2 minutes , braise for 10 minutes and rinse with cold water . Set aside .
















2、Celery cut into segments , pork diced , ginger and green onion finely chopped , set aside .
















3、Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over medium-high heat , stir-fry pork , onion and ginger .
















4、Add cooking wine , soy sauce and sugar , stir-fry evenly .
















5、Add celery , salt and chicken stock , stir-fry evenly .
















6、Add vermicelli , stir for 1 minute , sprinkle sesame oil . Serve hot .


Experience : Everyone has their own like and dislike of food , you can try to put them match together cooking , I believed that will have the effect of the unexpected ! You know , picky about food is not good habit .

没有评论:

发表评论