2012年8月6日星期一

Shepherd's purse with potatoes soup


At the end of April , in northeast of China , potherbs just grow out . Mom bring some potherbs to me , dandelion , allium macrostemon bunge and shepherd's- purse . The allium macrostemon bunge were I made the pickle . Dandelions were I dried up , I will use it boil the water to drink in winter . As for the fresh shepherd's-purse , the best way is to make soup . Today I will cooking the " Shepherd's purse with potatoes soup " .


Ingredient :

200g shepherd's purse
200g potato
2 tbsp green onion sliced


Condiment :

1 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp chicken powder
1 tbsp lard oil
6 cups water


Flavor : Fresh , insipidly


Directions :
















1、Potatoes are peeled and cut into strips . Clean and rinse shepherd's purse , put it in boiling water for cooked , then drain well ( I was drain water with my hands ) .
















2、Use the medium flame heating wok , add lard oil . Add green onion when the oil completely melt , add potatoes stir-fry 2 minutes .
















3、Add water , turn to high fire , when the water boiling remove froth . And then the flame turn to medium , stew for 15 minutes until potatoes cooked .
















4、Add shepherd's purse , salt and chicken powder , stir evenly , remove and serve hot .


Experience : My husband is a Flesh-eater , so I used lard oil for attract he to eat  shepherd's purse . If you don't like lard oil , you can use the vegetable oil instead . I had a few years didn't eat potherbs , the taste like before , it reminds me a lot of happy memories ... We live on the earth , from children to now , the potherb is the earth of gift for us . I hope the potherb always green and pure !

没有评论:

发表评论