2012年8月7日星期二

Pumpkins and bacon with boiled rice


The housewives maybe have this kind of feeling , every time go to supermarket , all kinds of vegetables all have sell , but you don't know what to buy . Today , when I distress , my eyes were attracted a bright orange , ok , that is it the beautiful pumpkin !
I never eat pumpkin from when I was young , but , when I known pumpkins have many benefits that I only try to eat it , because I am a advocating healthy diet person . I don't like directly eating pumpkin after boiled well , in order to like to eat pumpkin . I consider for while then I decided to cook " Pumpkin and bacon with boiled rice " . Mom told me boiled pumpkin soft and sweet , add the delicacy of bacon , I can believe this dish should be delicious !


Flavor : luscious


Ingredients :

300g pumpkins
80g bacon
2 cup rice


Condiment :

1/2 tbsp salt
1/3 cup chicken broth
2g pepper
3 tbsp vegetable oil


Directions :






























1、Remove pumpkin skin and slice it to small pieces .
















2、Slice bacon to about the same size of the pumpkin .



























3、Rinse rice , put into rice cooker , and add bacon evenly on top of the rice .



























4、Heat 3 tbsp vegetable oil , add pumpkins , stir fry pumpkins for 5 minutes , over low heat until 80% done .






























5、Put pumpkins into rice cooker and add salt , chicken broth and a little water that just covers food .
















6、Cook until the rice is done . Leave it warm for 10 minutes , and then add 2g pepper . Mix everything well , serve hot .


Experience : Wow , my mouth is watering ! The boiled pumpkin and rice after mixing completely be in harmony for an organic whole , attractive golden and tangy smell , mouth to eat , sweet flavor and light meat smell , too delicious ! Starting today , in love with ate pumpkin ...



没有评论:

发表评论